Spring Has Sprung
1. “Where daring meets darling, and sensible function meets simple elegance.” That’s what the collection from petunia pickle bottom is all about. You’ll love the style and practicality of this Cosmopolitan Carryall™ available at Lil’ Dudes and Divas on 15th & Bryant.
2. “This maternity dress is stylish, super-soft and versatile. Wrap the sides loosely or tightly and when ready to nurse pull aside the wrap and lift the fabric panel. It is perfect for during and after pregnancy and weddings & special occasions. Available at Bella Blu Maternity & Baby, located at 323 S. Blackwelder, Edmond.
3. Fun and fresh, Yellow Box sandals come in a wide range of amazing looks, from dress-casual sandals to beach-friendly thongs. No matter how you wear Yellow Box shoes, the look is always the perfect balance of the laid back and sophisticated. Available at Eve’s and Lulu D’s, located at 610 S. Kelly.
4. Spring offers bright colors, feminine florals, and soft metallics in maternity wear this year. You’ll find them in fun and flirty dresses and easy to wear tops, all in the cool touch fabrics, stretchy knits and adjustable pants pregnant moms need. Put together your spring look at Pickles & Ice Cream, located in Spring Creek Plaza at 1450 S. Bryant.
5. “It seems that animal prints are everywhere these days. It is a huge trend this spring! Large bags, medium bags, and over the shoulder slings… they are all adorned with animal print.” See these great purses at Zida, located in Bryant Square at 2nd and Bryant.