Sandals and Slides
1. With Switchflops®, available exclusively at eves & lulu d’s, you can change your look, not your sole! That’s because this new concept allows you to buy one pair of flops and switch out the velcro straps to fit any occasion!
2. Fashion Boutique offers yet another creative and versatile option for summer… Onesole®. With Onesole® slides you can change your style in a snap. Select from a vast array of fashionable designer tops and snap it onto your favorite Onesole® sole.
3. Whether you want to show your wild side with these leopard print sandals by Flapeeze, or you’re stepping out with the girls for a day of shopping in these darling adorned thongs, you will love the look of these and other fashion items available at Salon & Spa on Spring Creek.
4. These must have strappy sandals by BCBG Max Azria are made for dancing. This sexy sandal can look both hip and sophisticated. Step into Spring with these goodies and many more at Pink Sugar Shoe Boutique located in Spring Creek Village on 15th and Bryant.
5. Naughty Monkey designs junior contemporary footwear and offers a variety of styles from dressy heels to trendy boots and casual flats. You’ve seen them in Seventeen, Teen Vogue and Essence magazines… now you can get one of these great looks at Urban Villa.
6. Moms and daughters will love wearing these fun flip flops by Fancy Flops… they are perfectly adorned with a crown for princesses young and old. Moms will also love these dressier sandals by Mystique. See both styles at the Funky Monkey.