Dead Pan Chili
- 2lbs 85/15% Meat House Chili Ground Hamburger
- 1 can Frenzy Dead Pan Stout Porter Beer
- 1⁄2 Large Yellow Onion, diced
- 1-2 Fresh Jalapeños, diced
- 2-3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Roasted Tomatoes, diced
- 2 tsp. Meat House Spice Blend
- 1-2 Tbsp Ancho Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Brown Meat House hamburger meat over medium heat. Remove from heat and drain.
- Add onion and jalapeno, cook until soft then add garlic and tomatoes until garlic is fragrant.
- Turn heat up, add FRENZY beer and bring to a boil.
- Return hamburger meat to the pan, add brown sugar and spices.
- Let simmer for 45-60 minutes.
- Garnish with sour cream, green onion and shredded cheese.
Share this Story