In Other Words With Dave
Some 2023 Resolutions!
- I will have my wife yell at me less, because I will wear my hearing aid.
- I will find something crafty to do with all the wood scraps I have kept in the garage for the last 20 years.
- I will stop saying “tape” and move into the 21st century by saying “record.”
- I will stop the senseless long term storage of restaurant dipping sauces and hot sauce packets that have been collecting in the fridge. The butter shelf needs more room – for butter.
- I will finally get that “honey-do list” around the house done by hiring someone else to do it.
- I will stop buying stocks that tank. Follow me for more financial missteps.
- I will learn that Petco is in Bryant Square and PetSmart is on Broadway or is it vice versa. I’m an easily confused pet owner.
- I will remove the clothes hanging on our treadmill. And maybe even use it.
Share this Story