1. When you love your workout, results come easy. Jazzercise combines jazz dance, resistance training, Pilates, yoga and kickboxing to create truly effective programs for people of every age and fitness level. Jazzercise will help you strengthen your heart and lungs, increase endurance, decrease stress and burn up those extra calories. Pick up a class schedule at 420 S Bryant Ave.
2. When you give the gift of memories you always win. What grandparent doesn’t love a portrait of their favorite little ones? For unique and beautiful photographs that will be treasured for years to come, see 3 Girls Photography. Call 609-4174 to schedule your photo session or visit www.3girlsphotography.com for more information.
3. Love Everything Barbeque? You’re sure to love the area’s newest outdoor grill store, Everything Barbeque, 13833 North May. This unique, new store offers all its name implies: grills, grills and more grills. We’re talking big grills by Viking, Lynx and Hasty Bake. See owner, Grigsby, for everything you need for your backyard chef. Call 463-EBBQ for more information.
4. Whatever your fitness goals, 180 Center for Health & Performance is here to help you reach it. Jay Dawes offers unique programs including specialized group training, private personal training and athletic development. Call 608-HLTH or visit www.180performance.com to begin the journey to a new fit and healthy you. Limited memberships are now available.
5. Thinking of Home for the Holidays? See the new beautiful Hemphill Construction model home in Twin Bridges at 4108 Frisco Bridge Blvd. (Coffee Creek and Bryant). Jim Hemphill has been building dream homes for Edmond families since 1982. “Make your next home a Hemphill home…we build your home like it was our own!” Call Kaye Hemphill, with Realty Concepts at 834-0023 to learn more about Hemphill Homes.
6. Is there a runner on your shopping list? OK Runner is here to help! With all the top brands OK Runner has you covered. You’ll find a great selection of running shoes and accessories such as tracking devices, pedometers and baby joggers, plus some expert training advice too! Visit OK Runner at 33rd & South Broadway or call 285-1455.
7. Treat yourself or a loved one to the gift of fitness this holiday season. Club 50 Fitness is a complete fitness and nutritional solution for men and women 50 and older. The workout utilizes state-of-the-art hydraulic resistance equipment combined with cardio and strength training. Call 348-2121 or stop by 3329 S. Boulevard to learn more about this unique facility.
8. Do you have a holiday party to plan but no time to spare? Book your holiday event with AMF Bowling, 3501 S Boulevard. Your friends and family will love the fun and you’ll enjoy a stress-free party. Group parties include all the trimmings including food and bar. Call 348-3210 to book your holiday party.
9. You’ll sparkle this holiday with Avon’s luminous new fragrance Crystal Aura, featuring a wearable pendant. This beautiful, crystallized, fruity and floral scent shimmers with star fruit, amethyst rose and a radiant blend of musk and woods. You also receive a free gift with any Avon purchase. Stop by 410 South Bryant, # F or call 715-2866 for other gift ideas..
10. Deck your halls or better yet, your floors with sparkling new tile from River of Tile. Give your home that extra sparkle with 2cm Venetian Gold Granite at just $33.95 a square foot, INSTALLED! See all the beautiful flooring choices at River of Tile, 2120 East 2nd or call 844-5251 for more information.
11. Join Crossings Community Church in December for many opportunities to celebrate the season including “Hope of All the Earth”, a Christmas Concert with Jami Smith on Wednesday, December 20. On Saturday, December 23 and Sunday, December 24th Crossings Community Church will offer four Candlelight Services featuring the choir and orchestra. Call 755-2227 for information on these and other holiday events. Crossings in located ¼ mile North of Memorial on Lake Hefner Parkway.
12. “Hoo ya –Hoo ya” –If you live near Hafer Park you may have heard Mike Cejka, Mind & Body Fitness instructor, mutter these words in an effort to get his crew moving. Cejka has been motivating Boot camp participants and whipped dozens of Edmond residents into shape since beginning last Spring. The next boot camp starts in April.Call Mike at 273-6001 today, hurry space is limited..
13. Millie and Elly want a home for Christmas! Millie is a 12-year-old Papillon and would make a great companion in a quiet home without a lot of other pets. She loves kids and is spayed and current on her vaccines. Elly, an eight-month-old German Shepard mix is also hoping for a new home. Call Acre View Pet Hospital at 348-0808 for adoption information or stop by 1900 South Bryant Avenue.
14. Allstar Motors, Edmond’s only exclusive Mercedes shop offers experienced, talented mechanics that are factory trained with expertise in both Mercedes parts and service. Whatever your Mercedes needs, Allstar Motors can handle. Need a tune up before winter arrives, call the Allstar Mercedes experts at 340-4064 today!
15. It’s not BBQ, it’s BOOMER-Q! Treat your family to Edmond’s newest barbeque cuisine at Billy Sims Barbeque. Located on 2nd street off Kelly, you’ll also find lots of sports memorabilia adorning the walls for Sooner fans. Need a gift idea for your Longhorn-loving uncle? How about a t-shirt that reades: Longhorns…..it’s what’s for dinner.
16. Whether you want to add some holiday cheer to your home or you’re searching for a one-of-a-kind gift idea, you’ll find just what you’re looking for at Eclectix Antiques and Gifts. Located in the heart of downtown Edmond, this shoppe is brimming with an array of home décor items, furniture, candles, collectibles and much more. Stop by Eclectix at 6 N Broadway or call 844-9201.
17. Feliz Navidad from Fernando and Renee Garcia, owners of Los Arcos Mexican food, 1718 East 2nd Street. Edmond’s newest Mexican café features authentic Mexican food in a fun and inviting atmosphere with entrees starting at only $5.50. There is also a full-service bar. For to-go orders call 348-1800.
18. Where do you hang your art? After you visit Boutique de Beverly Hills, you’ll hang yours around your neck! That’s because you’ll fall in love with the beautiful, handmade jewelry from the “Reckless Necklace,” made by owner, Kitty Curry. Stop in at Boutique de Beverly Hills at 3331 South Boulevard for great gift ideas or call 285-9695.
19. Central Star Motors reminds Mercedes Benz owners that it’s time to winterize! Located at 621 W. Reno, Central Star specializes in Mercedes Benz repair. With factory-trained technicians and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, your Mercedes is in good hands at Central Star Motors. Mention the Edmond Outlook and receive a free winter check and inspection. Call 246-9379 for more information.
20. Are you asking Santa for more time with your family this year? Or do you want to give a gift that truly pampers? Santa’s helper Kerri Lightner with Mary Kay is here to help! Whether you want to run your own business, book a party or need some creative gift ideas, when you visit marykay.com/kerrilightner you’ll get the help you need.
21. What are you doing with your digital pictures? Are they lost in your hard drive or in a stack of CDs? Heritage Makers can help! Heritage Makers allows you to combine the art of digital scrap booking with your stories to create a family heritage book that will be treasured for years to come. Visit www.myheritagekeepsakes.com and click the link “try our online publishing system” or call Liz Hellwege at 640-4813 to save $10.00 on your account.
22. Stacy Reagor of Lifestyle Solutions is ready to make your life easier! Stacy offers personal management and errand services such as gift shopping, waiting for repairmen, caring for pets and much more. For a little extra help this holiday, visit www.lifestylesolutionok.com or call 517.5355.
23. Fit matters and at Elite Feet you’ll get the perfect fit at the perfect price. Whether you need custom orthotics or a specific shoe for your favorite sport, James Drain, at Elite Feet, has what you’re looking for with such brands as Oakley, Asics, Brooks, Merrell and more. Stop by the store at 1237 East Danforth in Kickingbird Square in December and get 10% off all apparel when you mention the Edmond Outlook, or call them at 844-6500.
24. Too busy shopping to eat right? Stop in to Tropical Café for a warm and tasty lunch or quick and delicious breakfast. Whether your tastebuds yearn for a healthy fruit smoothie or omelet in the morning or a unique salad or crepe for lunch, Tropical Café offers fresh food and friendly service any time of day. Call 417-3037 to place an order or book your New Years Party or just drop in at 304 S. Kelly and try a gooey dessert.
25. Find a treasure and save a fortune at Children's Orchard. Shop Children’s Orchard for your holiday gifts. With a huge inventory of "like new" toys, clothes and accessories, when you shop here you’ll leave with a smile on your face and your child’s. Call 748-6294 to find out about selling your gently used items too. Shop Children's Orchard at Penn & Memorial.
26. Art and framed, personalized gifts make the perfect holiday gift. Tim Francis, at Framemaster, can frame your portrait or artwork and turn a nice gift into a gorgeous, memorable masterpiece. Call Tim at 341-7211 for his expert advice or stop in to see him at 3226 South Boulevard.
27. The Compassionate Care Hospice family wishes all their patients and families a very Merry Christmas. Compassionate Care asks that everyone remember those in need during the holidays. Micheal Harvey reminds you that volunteers are always needed and “Even just a little bit of time, can mean so much!” Call 948-4357 for more information.
28. Need a new look for the holidays? Tucked away in a cute little house on 15th and Boulevard you’ll find a salon with stylists ready to pamper you from head to toe. Creative Colours is a full service salon specializing in nails, and everything you can think of to do with hair, including extensions, weaving etc.. Call 340-2311 and let Josh, Sheryl, Terry, Courtney, Janie or Grace to update your look for the holidays.
29. Lil’ Dudes and Divas will feel regal and princely in their new attire purchased at Lil’ Dudes and Divas. Recently opened in the Spring Creek shopping center on the northeast corner of 15th and Bryant, the new clothier features designer clothing for boys and girls, ages 0–preteen. They also carry accessories, bedding, furniture, and much more! For store hours call 330-8500.
30. Give a gift of great taste with a gift from Edible Arrangements. Everyone on your list will appreciate the beauty and incredible taste of their arrangements. These fruit designs are made-to-order, guaranteed fresh and filled with fresh strawberries, pineapple, grapes, oranges, cantaloupe and honeydew. Call 844-0909 or stop by 3209 South Broadway, Suite 111 to place your order.
31. Happy Holidays from the Bright Smiles’ family to yours! Remember, the best gift you can give yourself is the gift of a healthy, bright smile. Call Bright Smiles Family Dentistry at 844-8887 for details or stop by 3431 S. Boulevard, Suite 102, to make an appointment today