Bring a light to others – Feb 11th
Edmond North is raising money to send students to Victory Junction, a camp for kids with mental and physical disabilities in North Carolina. The event is from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at the ENHS cafeteria. Admission is $5. There will be a variety of desserts and many items to bid on.
Lil Dudes & Divas Re-Opening – Feb 12th
Located at 15th and Bryant, this children’s boutique is throwing a party to celebrate their grand re-opening. Stop by for a free gift with purchase. Call 330-8500 for store hours.
Rising star showcase – Feb 12th & 13th
The Oklahoma Challenge event will feature dancers from American Smooth, International Latin, International Standard, and American Rhythm. The competition begins at 7:30 p.m. on Friday at the Cox Convention Center. Designers JulioJulio will hold a trunk show featuring their fine clothing.
Valentine’s Ball – Feb 13th
Take dance lessons this Valentine’s Day with Jonathan Roberts and Anna Trebunskaya from ‘Dancing with the Stars’ at Firelake Grand Casino at 5:00 p.m. Tickets are $40 each or $75 per couple at www.firelakegrand.com.
The Romance of Chopin – 14th
Pianist Wayne McEvilly will be performing a concert series at The Metropolitan Library located at 300 Park Ave in Oklahoma City at 2:00 p.m. The concert is free to the public and open to all ages.
Art with a heart – Feb 26th
The 8th annual Delta Delta Delta art show will be held from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. at the Oklahoma History Center, 2401 N. Laird Avenue, Oklahoma City. Proceeds benefit the Oklahoma Children’s Cancer Association. Tickets are $30, for more information, visit www.artwithaheartokc.com.
Annual Creek Classic – Mar 6th
Be a part of Deer Creek school’s annual run at 7:00 a.m. at the Deer Creek High School. Entry fees are $20 per person or $65 for a family of five and includes a t-shirt, pancake breakfast and a disposable timing chip. Register at www.deercreekclassic.com.
• Frontier Country introduces its brand-new “2010 Frontier Country Travel Guide.” Request a free copy at oktourism.com or call (800) FUN-OKLA.
• Pick up a gift for your Valentine at I’m Just Sayin,’ a new boutique with gifts and accessories as unique as their store name. Located at Waterloo and Broadway.
• Enjoy a romantic dinner this Valentine’s Day at Tropical Café and choose from a large menu of delicacies. Call 417-3037 for reservations.
• Add a little spice to your Valentine’s Day with the Special Valentines Fajita Dinner for Two at Habanero’s includes dessert for under $20 per couple. Call for 359-3319.
• Dr. Jeanne Schaefer with First Choice Pediatrics at 523 S. Santa Fe, Suite B is accepting new patients, newborns up to age 21. Call 509-6777 for an appointment.
• For personal services, The Riley Group can be the clone you wish you had to get tasks done. Visit www.therileygroup.info.